Nathan M. Iacovino focuses his practice on the investment servicing and investment management industries, advising asset-servicing entities, including custodians, transfer agents, and administrators, in connection with various regulatory and transactional matters. He has supported and developed strategies related to the structuring, negotiation, and implementation of domestic and global custody, fund administration, managed account platforms, collateral management, and related servicing arrangements by and among his custodial, investment servicing and managed account platform provider clients and their respective fund, investor, pension plan, and adviser client base.
Nathan also represents mutual fund complexes, asset managers, investment advisers, institutional investors and financial institutions in developing and maintaining financial products while navigating the regulatory landscape.
Nathan’s clients include a wide range of private funds, registered investment companies, transfer agents, banks, financial institutions, institutional investors and investment advisors.
- Asset servicing including institutional trust, custody, transfer agency, fund administration, sub-accounting, sub-transfer agency and global securities lending
- Private funds, including hedge funds, private equity funds and funds of private funds
- Registered investment companies, including mutual funds, closed-end funds, fund of funds, and hybrid funds
- Complex derivatives transactions, including debt facility hedging programs and currency administration
- Investment Adviser operational and legal risk management and operational issues