Overview del Dipartimento
Tax, trust, and estate laws are updated and amended with ever-increasing frequency. Ensuring that you have properly planned for yourself and your family’s future is essential. Greenberg Traurig’s Private Wealth Services Department is primarily responsible for assisting individual clients and families in attaining their wealth transfer and estate planning objectives. Our attorneys provide integrated income and transfer tax advice that takes into account current and projected changes in the tax and state laws affecting our clients’ planning. GT provides a platform to bring our clients personalized strategies for their estate planning needs on a cost-effective basis; with trusts and estates attorneys in most of the firm’s offices, we are able to counsel our clients in the locations that are the most convenient for them. Our team was recognized in the Private Wealth category as Band 1 in Florida and Band 3 Nationwide in the Chambers Global High Net Worth 2021 Guide.
Trusts and Estates Counsel
- We counsel clients on virtually every aspect of estate planning – to help minimize worry and risk.
- Our attorneys work with clients to evaluate their unique situations and help them achieve their wealth transfer goals.
- We design all necessary documents and structures to maximize tax efficiency and minimize the risk of disputes.
- Our attorneys handle virtually all aspects of estate and trust administration, including the representation of both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in contested probate and trust matters.
- When a dispute becomes unavoidable, our experienced attorneys represent our clients in litigation, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
The Legacy Advisors blog is authored by the Tax and Business Group, which provides practical tax advice to high-net-worth individuals, private businesses and financial institutions. Our Tax and Business Group includes a number of top ranked Chambers & Partners shareholders. Our attorneys serve as business counselors and legacy management stewards, guiding clients through the many complex legal and business issues that can impact their assets.