Merlow Dunham is a member of the Health Care Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office. She has experience working on various legal issues related to health care mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and governance, and state and federal health care regulatory compliance. Merlow advises clients on health facility licensure and certification, change of ownership requirements, practitioner licensure and scope of practice laws, corporate practice issues, Medicare and Medicaid enrollment and participation requirements, HIPAA and HITECH, certificate of need laws, third party administrator and pharmacy benefit manager licensure, and anti-kickback, self-referral, and fee-splitting laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic affiliations
- Private equity transactions and investments
- Health care regulatory matters
- Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, participation, and compliance
- Corporate formation and governance