Roberto Guerrero ComellaAssociate email@example.com
Roberto Guerrero focuses on transactions related to the development and financing of Real Estate projects, general corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions. He also has experience advising clients in real estate and corporate projects and transactions, as well as drafting and preparing complex contracts, due diligence reports, assessments and other legal documentation.
Roberto has experience in the industrial, residential and hospitality sectors. He also possesses a unique understanding and experience in cross border transactions related with the industrial sector in Mexico.
- Real estate
- Joint ventures
Esperienze Professionali - Attività Accademiche
- Representation of industrial developers in connection with the acquisition of industrial properties (land and stabilized buildings) in Mexico, including negotiations related to the development, construction and management of these properties.
- Representation of major Mexican real estate developers and international funds in the execution and negotiation of financing agreements as well as long-term leases and built-to-suits with multinational corporations involving industrial buildings in Mexico.
- Representation of clients in all aspects of the structuring, development, construction, financing, management, and sale of industrial, residential, commercial, hospitality and mixed-use projects.
- Representation of international and national funds in the investment and development of real estate projects in Mexico, such as Accor, Fibra Macquarie, Greystar, ICM Asset Management, Industrial Commercial Properties, Industrial Realty Group, Macquarie Asset Management, Meor, O’Donnell, PGIM Real Estate, Proximity Parks, and Sura Asset Management.
- Representation of clients in the sale and purchase of assets and stock, including acquisition of real estate and foreign investments in Mexico.
- Representation of clients in several corporate restructurings.
- Participation in the negotiations, preparation of contracts and due diligence regarding the acquisition of Nuevo Sur Retail property by PGIM to MIRA Companies.
- Participation in the due diligence and counsel for Greystar in the acquisition of their first projects in Mexico - “Periferico”, “Americas” and “Reforma” properties.
Riconoscimenti e Premi
- Listed, Chambers and Partners Latin America Guide, "Associates to Watch: Real Estate," 2022-2023
- Listed, The Legal 500 Latin America Guide, "Rising Stars - Latin America: Mexico – Real Estate," 2021-2023
- Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), 2013
- Special course Fundamentals of Business Law, New York University, 2011
- Spagnolo, Madrelingua
- Inglese, Fluente