NEW YORK – Nov. 09, 2017 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), published by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. CEI is a benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) workplace equality.
The 2018 CEI rate more than 1,000 businesses in the report. Companies and firms receiving a 100 percent score, as Greenberg Traurig did, are designated as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Diversity Initiative
Greenberg Traurig is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The individual attorneys at Greenberg Traurig are committed to nurturing diversity throughout the firm and creating an environment where differences are embraced and utilized creatively. That commitment is reflected by the fact that overall, 40 percent of Greenberg Traurig’s attorneys worldwide are women or minorities as defined by the American Bar Association.
Additional Recent Recognitions:
- Shortlisted, Best International Firm for Diversity, Americas Women in Business Law Awards, 2016-2017
The American Lawyer:
- No. 1 Ranking, African American Partners, Diversity Scorecard, 2017
- No. 1 Ranking, Hispanic American Partners, Diversity Scorecard, 2017
- No. 1 Ranking, Hispanic American Attorneys, Diversity Scorecard, 2017
- No. 4 Ranking, African American Attorneys, Diversity Scorecard, 2017
- Top 10 Ranking, Minority Attorneys, Diversity Scorecard, 2017
The National Law Journal:
- Top 5, Number of Female Partners, Women’s Scorecard, 2017
- No. 7, Top Firms for Minority Equity Partners, 600+ Attorney Category, Diversity Snapshot, Law360, 2017
- Top 50 Ranking, "100 Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys," Law360, 2016
- Among 40 Illinois firms selected as “Raising the Bar” on LGBT inclusivity, 2016-2017
Chambers & Partners:
- Outstanding Firm for Furthering Diversity and Inclusion, Chambers USA Diversity Awards, 2016
- Most Inclusive Firm for Minority Women Lawyers, Chambers USA Women in Law Awards, 2015
- Most Valuable Mentoring Programme for Women Lawyers, Chambers Women in Law Awards: Latin America, 2015
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.