Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- Telephone +1 801.478.6900
Greenberg Traurig's Salt Lake City attorneys offer our clients a wealth of local experience, backed by GT’s global platform and network of resources. Our Salt Lake team understands the dynamic nature of Salt Lake City and the markets in which our clients do business, working with regional and national companies of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
With a deep understanding of the region’s industries and culture, our attorneys represent clients across a broad range of industries, including domestic and international banking, energy, utilities, mining, agriculture, retail, real estate, telecommunications, technology, and restaurant and food services. Consistently ranked as leaders in their fields, our attorneys annually appear in The Best Lawyers in America®, Mountain States Super Lawyers, Chambers USA, Utah Business Magazine, and Utah Law Review.
GT’s Salt Lake team has deep and wide-ranging experience representing all key parties in bankruptcy and insolvency cases, as well as counseling troubled companies on reorganization and restructuring alternatives, and resolving business disputes through negotiation or litigation. In today’s current climate of black swan events and economic instability, our Salt Lake City office is playing a key role, supporting clients to successfully navigate a dramatically different business landscape.
The legal experience of our team is bolstered by their community, philanthropic, and civic involvement, with leadership roles or participation in key professional, trade, and community organizations, including:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy
- Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers
- National Association of Women Judges
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Tenth Circuit Historical Society
- The Sharing Place, Inc
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Utah
- Utah Access to Justice Task Force
- Utah Bar Foundation
- Utah Museum of Natural History
- Utah Securities Commission
- Utah State Bar Utah Women’s Forum
- Women Lawyers’ of Utah
- Women’s Giving Circle of the Community Foundation of Utah