Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City 84101
- Nr tel. +1 801.478.6900
Greenberg Traurig's Salt Lake City attorneys offer our clients a wealth of local experience backed by GT’s global platform and network of resources. Our Salt Lake team understands the dynamic nature of Salt Lake City and the markets in which our clients do business, working with regional and national companies of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
With a deep understanding of the region’s industries and culture, our attorneys represent clients across a broad range of industries, including domestic and international banking, energy, utilities, mining, agriculture, retail, real estate, telecommunications, technology, and restaurant and food services. Consistently ranked as leaders in their fields, our attorneys annually appear in The Best Lawyers in America®, Mountain States Super Lawyers, Chambers USA, Utah Business Magazine, and Utah Law Review.
Greenberg Traurig’s Salt Lake City practice areas include: Restructuring and Bankruptcy, White Collar Defense & Special Investigations, Corporate Transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Litigation, Class Action Litigation, Appeals & Legal Issues, Retail, Hospitality, Financial Services Litigation, Federal Regulatory and Administrative Law, and many others.
The firm’s Salt Lake City attorneys have served in significant public and private leadership roles in business and government. Greenberg Traurig lawyers include Former U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah.
Greenberg Traurig’s commitment to Salt Lake City’s future is strong. Our attorneys and staff devote time, talents, and resources to the community and have done so for many years.
The legal experience of our team is bolstered by their community, philanthropic, and civic involvement, with leadership roles or participation in key professional, trade, and community organizations, including:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy
- Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers
- National Association of Women Judges
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Tenth Circuit Historical Society
- The Sharing Place, Inc
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Utah
- Utah Municipal Prosecutors Association
- Utah Access to Justice Task Force
- Utah Center for Legal Inclusion
- Utah Bar Foundation
- Utah Museum of Natural History
- Utah Prosecution Council
- Utah Securities Commission
- Utah State Bar Utah Women’s Forum
- Statewide Association of Public Attorneys (Utah)
- Women Lawyers’ of Utah
- Women’s Giving Circle of the Community Foundation of Utah