Greenberg Traurig’s highly knowledgeable and dynamic team in Minneapolis utilizes the firm’s vast resources as well as deep, local insight to elevate our clients’ experience in the region. Team members are laser-focused on delivering legal services with an innovative, business-minded perspective while providing the Twin Cities business community with strong local connections to business, industry, and government. With on the ground as well as global experience that clients expect, this team will connect clients to GT’s resources and relationships across the globe.
Greenberg Traurig’s Minneapolis core capabilities include commodities and structured finance, restructuring and bankruptcy, corporate trust and structured products litigation, finance and financial services litigation, complex commercial litigation, white collar crime and internal investigations, products liability and mass torts, environmental litigation, intellectual property, tax, and agribusiness.
The legal experience of our team is bolstered by their community, philanthropic, and civic involvement, with leadership roles or participation in key professional, trade, and community organizations, including:
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Children’s Law Center
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- International Trademark Association
- Korean American Bar Association of Minnesota
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- National Native American Bar Association
- Page Education Foundation
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice
- Women in Agribusiness
- Women’s Council for Energy & Environment
For more information about our Minneapolis office, please feel free to reach out to our Minneapolis office contacts.