Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Telephone +1 612.259.9700
Greenberg Traurig’s highly knowledgeable and dynamic team in Minneapolis utilizes the firm’s vast resources as well as deep, local insight to elevate our clients’ experience in the region. Team members are laser-focused on delivering legal services with an innovative, business-minded perspective while providing the Twin Cities business community with strong local connections to business, industry, and government. With on the ground as well as global experience that clients expect, this team will connect clients to GT’s resources and relationships across the globe.
Businesses thriving in Minnesota share in many of Greenberg Traurig’s areas of experience, goals for its clients, and focus on business, innovation, diversity, quality of life, and serving the community.
Greenberg Traurig’s Minneapolis core capabilities include commodities and structured finance, restructuring and bankruptcy, corporate trust and structured products litigation, finance and financial services litigation, intellectual property, complex commercial litigation, environmental litigation, tax, and agribusiness.
Community & Civic Involvement
The legal experience of our team is bolstered by their community, philanthropic, and civic involvement, with leadership roles or participation in key professional, trade, and community organizations, including:
- American Bar Association
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- Children’s Law Center
- Greater Twin Cities United Way
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- International Trademark Association
- Korean American Bar Association of Minnesota
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association
- Minnesota Grain and Feed Association
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Page Education Fund
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Twin Cities
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice
- Women in Agribusiness
For more information about our Minneapolis office, please feel free to reach out to our Minneapolis office contacts.