The law firm Greenberg Traurig in Germany
Attorneys with diversified legal experience and profound knowledge
Our dynamic team of around 50 attorneys in Germany is at home in the international business arena and advises national and international clients on their most significant transactions, litigations and other projects. Greenberg Traurig (GT) Germany employs an integrated service approach: We combine legal experience in the areas of corporate, financing, litigation, tax, regulatory, employment and business law with profound knowledge of the real estate, technology & telecommunications, media & entertainment, and infrastructure sectors. We bridge diverse legal systems and cultures and develop strategies geared to both the client’s individual needs and the requirements of the respective markets.
Our service unit GT Restructuring is an entity of the German office that specializes in restructuring and reorganizing processes as well as insolvency administration.¯
In Berlin we offer a highly efficient notary office that provides the entire range of notary services.
Germany Career Opportunities
For information about Trainee and Research Associate careers at GT Germany, please click here. If you’re interested in attorney careers at GT Germany, please click here. More information about professional staff careers at GT Germany, is available here.
We engage in the work of numerous local, national, and international non-profit organizations.
- Quinoa gGmbH (transformational secondary school for disadvantaged youths)
- Vereinigung der Freunde des DIW Berlin e.V. (VdF) (association of friends of the German institute for economic research, Berlin)
- Verein der Freunde der Nationalgalerie (association of friends of the national gallery in Berlin)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Bitkom e.V. (federal association for digital business)
- media.net berlinbrandenburg e.V. (regional network of media and digital economy)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Germany (BCCG)
- Deutsches Verkehrsforum e.V. (DVF) (German forum for transport)
- IMMOEBS e.V. (alumni network for the real estate industry)
- Verein Berliner Kaufleute und Industrieller (VBKI) (association of Berlin merchants and industrialists)
- Zentraler Immobilienausschuss e.V. (ZIA) (German property federation)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Germany (AmCham)
¬Greenberg Traurig's Berlin office is operated by Greenberg Traurig Germany, LLP, an affiliate of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. and Greenberg Traurig, LLP. For more details as to this office click here.
¯GT Restructuring is operated by KÖHLER-MA GEISER Partnerschaft mbB, Rechtsanwälte, Insolvenzverwalter, a partnership under the German Act on Partnership Corporations of Members of Independent Professions and registered with the local court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under registration number PR 1004. For more details as to this office click here.