The law firm Greenberg Traurig in Berlin
Attorneys with diversified legal experience and profound knowledge
Clients are at the heart of global law firm Greenberg Traurig. Working for them in a faithful partnership, we strive for the highest standards of legal advice on complex matters – be it transactions, disputes, or new business models. We deep dive into our client’s business to offer meaningful and tailored strategies. We work to maintain a balance and are as diverse as our clients. With 2,650 lawyers in the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, GT is there for its clients in 47 locations. Therefore, renowned legal handbooks regularly recommend Greenberg Traurig attorneys.
Our service unit GT Restructuring with their offices in Berlin and Munich is an entity that specializes in restructuring and reorganizing processes as well as insolvency administration.¯
In Berlin we offer a highly efficient notary office that provides the entire range of notary services.
Berlin Career Opportunities
For information about Trainee and Research Associate careers at GT Berlin, please click here. If you’re interested in attorney careers at GT Berlin, please click here. More information about professional staff careers at GT Berlin, is available here.
We engage in the work of numerous local, national, and international non-profit organizations.
- American Chamber of Commerce in Germany (AmCham)
- BFW – Bundesverband Freier Immobilien- und Wohnungsunternehmen e.V. (Federal Association of Independent Real Estate and Housing Companies)
- Bitkom e.V. (federal association for digital business)
- Bundesverband Investment und Asset Management (BVI) (Federal Association of German Investment Companies)
- casablanca – gemeinnützige Gesellschaft für innovative Jugendhilfe und soziale Dienste mbH (charitable organization for innovative youth welfare and social services)
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (DIS) (German Arbitration Institute)
- Deutsches Verkehrsforum e.V. (DVF) (German forum for transport)
- Forum Vergabe e.V. (German association for the promotion of public procurement law)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Immoebs e.V. (Alumni network of the real estate industry in Germany)
- media.net berlinbrandenburg e.V. (regional network of media and digital economy)
- Professional Management Network (PMN)
- Quinoa gGmbH (transformational secondary school for disadvantaged youths)
- Unternehmensnetzwerk Klimaschutz (Corporate network for climate protection)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- VBKI – Verein Berliner Kaufleute und Industrieller (Berlin business organization from all economic sectors)
- Vereinigung der Freunde des DIW Berlin e.V. (VdF) (association of friends of the German institute for economic research, Berlin)Zentraler Immobilienausschuss e.V. (ZIA) (German property federation)
¬Greenberg Traurig's Berlin office is operated by Greenberg Traurig Germany, LLP, an affiliate of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. and Greenberg Traurig, LLP. For more details as to this office click here.
¯GT Restructuring is operated by KÖHLER-MA GEISER Partnerschaft mbB, Rechtsanwälte, Insolvenzverwalter, a partnership under the German Act on Partnership Corporations of Members of Independent Professions and registered with the local court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under registration number PR 1004. For more details as to this office click here.