NEW YORK – Jan. 20, 2022 – Six attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in the 2022 edition of the Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Strategy 300 Global Leaders Guide.
According to the publication, the IAMStrategy 300 identifies individuals leading the way in the development and implementation of strategies that maximize the value of intellectual property (IP) portfolios. Those selected concentrate in the major IP markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and have a wide range of experience in IP-intensive sectors, such as high-tech and life sciences.
The following shareholders were selected:
- James J. DeCarlo is actively involved in virtually all aspects of IP counseling and focuses on litigating, licensing, and procuring patents in the software, hardware, internet, and networking spaces, among many others.
- David J. Dykeman, co-chair of the firm's global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group, focuses on securing worldwide IP protection and related business strategy for high-tech clients, with particular experience in life sciences, medical devices, robotics, materials, and information technology.
- Chinh H. Pham, co-chair of the Emerging Technology Practice, is a is a registered patent attorney focusing on business strategy and the strategic creation, implementation, and protection of IP rights for public companies as well as start-ups in the areas of software, materials, medical devices, and life sciences.
- Barry J. Schindler, co-chair of the Global Patent Prosecution Group, represents major companies and startups regarding patents and trade secrets and managing their worldwide patent portfolio in technical areas of AgriTech, FoodTech, Fintech, cloud computing, chemical, pharmaceutical, material science, and medical devices.
- Andrew B. Schwaab focuses on strategic IP matters, including counseling, global patent prosecution, patent litigation, licensing, monetization and due diligence, as well as validity, infringement and freedom-to-operate issues.
- Fang Xie, Ph.D. focuses her practice on establishing, defending, licensing, sharing, and monetizing IP rights for life sciences companies.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 225 intellectual property attorneys and patent agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named “Law Firm of the Year” for Trademark Law and a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law and Litigation, Copyright Law, Technology Law, and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2022 “Best Law Firms."
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,300 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 25 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 4.0 Plus Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com