Join Greenberg Traurig Shareholders Cuneyt Akay (Denver), Jed Dwyer (Miami), Sandra Gonzalez (Austin), Michael Marinelli (Austin) and Adelaida Mihu (Houston), for a relevant discussion surrounding the disruption and potential opportunities resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. This panel will discuss methods for enhancing compliance programs and investigation protocols, while exploring tactics to manage corruption risks as companies face staffing challenges amid continuing business uncertainty.
- Practical suggestions on managing a compliance program
- Suggestions for conducting ongoing investigations
- Considerations for starting new investigations
- Webinar Recording: Managing Corruption Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- Presentation Handout: Managing Corruption Risks During a COVID-19 Pandemic