Greenberg Traurig's Fort Lauderdale office is home to nearly 90 attorneys who provide their clients with a broad range of experience and community contacts. We are “Top Listed” for having the most Fort Lauderdale attorneys ranked in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in America.® We use a well-integrated, experienced team approach to serve the needs of our local, national, and international clients.
Our attorneys practice in a wide range of areas, including corporate, litigation, real estate, labor and employment, insurance regulatory and transactions, government law and policy, financial regulatory and compliance, tax, and private wealth services. Our clients include business entrepreneurs, private equity funds, and growth-oriented service, distribution, manufacturing, retail, and construction firms.
For more information about our Fort Lauderdale office, please feel free to reach out to our Fort Lauderdale office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
We are committed to the community where we live and work, providing leadership, pro bono legal assistance, and financial support to numerous local and national charitable organizations. We focus on efforts that foster a pro-business environment that is helpful to our clients, while working to advance such public policy initiatives as affordable housing, access to education and the arts, beach redevelopment, university advancement efforts, and downtown development. The organizations we support, include:
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation
- Broward Education Foundation
- Broward Workshop
- Crockett Foundation
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Helping Abused Neglected Disadvantaged Youth (HANDY)
- Jack & Jill Children’s Center
- Jewish Federation of Broward County
- Kids In Distress
- Leadership Broward Foundation
- Leadership Fort Lauderdale
- Museum of Discovery & Science
- NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale