Keshia M. Tiemann focuses her practice on representing management in a wide range of labor and employment law matters. She routinely counsels clients in mergers, acquisitions, joint venture formations, and other strategic corporate transactions on labor and employment considerations including comprehensive workforce analysis, review of labor and employment related proceedings (including government audits and investigations), multi-national employment considerations, review of employment-related agreements and executive compensation, and mitigating risk exposure. In addition, Keshia regularly drafts employee handbooks, personnel policies, employment agreements as well as non-competition, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements. She has also represented employers on discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims, FLSA and state wage and hour law matters, and handled restrictive covenants litigation.
- Labor and Employment due diligence
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims
- FLSA and state wage-and-hour matters
- EEOC and state agency investigations
- Drafting and litigating matters related to non-competition, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements
- Employment agreements and separation agreements
- Employee training