LAS VEGAS – Aug. 20, 2019 – Sixteen attorneys from the Las Vegas office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are featured in the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
The Las Vegas office had the most lawyers ranked overall for the metro-market in the the guide. Additionally, Mark A. Clayton was recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” for Gaming Law, and Mark G. Tratos was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Copyright Law.
Nationwide, the guide lists nearly 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and recognizes 26 of these attorneys as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practices and markets. This is the 13th consecutive year that the firm has had more attorneys listed in the guide than any other law firm.
Inclusion in the guide is based on peer-review, and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year,” according to Best Lawyers.
The Las Vegas Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in the 2020 edition include:
- Michael J. Bonner: Corporate Law; Gaming Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Mark A. Clayton: Gaming Law
- Gregory H. Cooper: Corporate Law
- Tami D. Cowden: Appellate Practice
- Mark E. Ferrario: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Banking and Finance; Litigation – Construction; Litigation - Labor and Employment; Litigation - Real Estate
- Jodi R. Goodheart: Real Estate Law
- John C. Jeppsen: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Jim Mace: Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Christopher R. Miltenberger: Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation - Construction
- Erica L. Okerberg: Gaming Law
- Donald L. Prunty: Commercial Litigation
- Edward J. Quirk: Copyright Law; Patent Law; Trademark Law
- Eric W. Swanis: Commercial Litigation
- Lauri S. Thompson: Trademark Law
- Mark G. Tratos: Copyright Law; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Trademark Law
- Gregg R. Vermeys: Real Estate Law
About Greenberg Traurig’s Las Vegas Office: Greenberg Traurig’s Las Vegas attorneys counsel clients in appellate, construction, corporate and securities, entertainment, gaming, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate matters.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.