In Las Vegas, Greenberg Traurig offers a wide range of legal services to local, national, and international clients. Our work encompasses appellate, construction, corporate and securities, entertainment, gaming, government law and policy, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate matters. Our Las Vegas attorneys are routinely ranked as leaders in their fields and annually appear in The Best Lawyers in America®, Mountain States Super Lawyers, Chambers USA, Nevada Business Magazine, Global Gaming Business Magazine, and the Las Vegas Business Press.
For more information about our Las Vegas office, please feel free to reach out to our Las Vegas office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
Our attorneys hold leadership positions or are otherwise actively involved in community, industry, and service organizations, including:
- Child Focus, Inc.
- Children’s Free Clinic
- Clark County Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program
- Clark County Bar Association
- Henderson Symphony Orchestra
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Southern Nevada
- Shade Tree Shelter for Abused Children
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth
- Teach For America
- UNLV Boyd School of Law
- UNLV Foundation
- Variety – The Children’s Charity of Southern Nevada
- Westcare Foundation
Las Vegas Career Opportunities
Our culture of empowerment is a natural fit for individuals who are eager to create their own opportunities and have proven track records of success in areas that excite them. Explore career opportunities at GT.