Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. office is home to a multidisciplinary team of lawyers and governmental affairs professionals who provide legal counsel and strategic government affairs advice to companies, governments or governmental entities, and individuals. Our team assists clients with government and government contracts, global trade and investment, customs, export control and sanctions, health care and FDA, civil, criminal, and regulatory litigation at the trial and appellate levels, environmental regulatory, corporate, antitrust, labor and employment, energy, telecommunications, real estate and hospitality, patents, trademarks and copyright intellectual property, public finance, national defense, and homeland security.
For more information about our Washington, D.C. office, please feel free to reach out to our Washington, D.C. office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
Our attorneys and governmental professionals have strong reputations for their know-how and service on both sides of the aisle. We are proud to be home to individuals who have served in a variety of roles on Capitol Hill, in the executive branch, in regulatory bodies, and in all armed services branches. They include former members of the U.S. Congress, in both the House of Representatives and Senate. They have served as former government officials, including U.S. Army Undersecretary, Army Deputy Judge Advocate General, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Director, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Division Chief, and Chairman of the Appellate Body of the World Trade Organization. Our lawyers have worked as trial attorneys at the U.S. Department of Justice, among many other positions.
- ACCESS College Foundation
- Association of the United States Army
- Children of Mine Youth Center
- Children’s National Medical Center
- China Foundation
- Corporate Counsel on Africa
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Inova Health Care Services
- Marshall Legacy Institute
- Most Valuable Kids
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- The Judge Advocates Association
- WinRock International Foundation