Greenberg Traurig's Silicon Valley office provides practical legal services for both deal-oriented, emerging growth clients and established public companies with a high-energy, team approach. We counsel today’s venture-backed and private technology companies striving to become tomorrow’s Fortune 500. Our attorneys handle matters in a range of practices, including intellectual property, privacy and data security, litigation, corporate finance, executive compensation, domestic and international tax, real estate, and governmental affairs.
For more information about our Silicon Valley office, please feel free to reach out to our Silicon Valley office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
We are committed to the community where we live and work, providing pro bono legal assistance and financial support to numerous local and national charitable organizations. Our attorneys and lobbyists are involved in and have held leadership positions within local organizations throughout the Silicon Valley area, including:
- ACLU of Northern California
- Asian Law Alliance
- City of Hope
- Community Legal Services
- Family Violence Appellate Project
- "I Have A Dream" Foundation
- Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Peninsula Scholarship Fund
- San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center
- Stanford University
- Stanford University Law School's Program in Law, Science &Technology
- Stanford University Law School Center for E-Commerce