Lo Bielby is a Shareholder resident in Greenberg Traurig’s Tallahassee, Florida office. With more than 30 years of experience, trial lawyer Lo Bielby aggressively represents public and private corporations, business leaders and government entities in both jury and non-jury litigation. He regularly serves as first chair, managing trial teams, and has obtained verdicts in more than 100 jury, bench and appellate trials and administrative final hearings. Lo is listed in Best Lawyers in America and holds the highest rating (AV Preeminent) for ethical standards and professional ability. He is a former Assistant State Attorney and Special Assistant State Attorney, Florida Second Judicial Circuit and he is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America, a trial lawyer honorary society limited to one-half of one percent of all North American lawyers, judges and scholars.
Key clients include iAnthus Capital Holdings, a leading publicly traded U.S. Cannabis entity concerning Florida regulatory law (Florida operations d/b/a GrowHealthy); Revolution Global, a leading multi-state Cannabis operator concerning Florida regulatory law (Florida operations d/b/a Revolution Florida); Lorillard Tobacco Company (now owned by Reynolds American, Inc.); Exactech, Inc. (a medical products manufacturer and supplier); Chico’s FAS (brands Chico’s, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates, Boston Proper); and VZ Grips, Inc. Lo also mediates business disputes throughout Florida.
- Complex commercial litigation and business disputes, including class actions
- Florida administrative disputes, including bid challenges, procurement, and DOAH proceedings (Administrative Procedures Act)
- Products liability, including pharmaceutical, medical device and health care litigation
- Labor and employment matters, including discrimination and statutory claims
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and global anti-corruption laws and regulations
- Trademark, tradename, trade secret and non-compete litigation
- Public Records, Sunshine Law. Freedom of Information Act
- Florida Cannabis Regulatory Law