Greenberg Traurig is the 2019-20 meeting sponsor for the Barristers', one of the oldest chapters of the National Bar Association. Its membership is a cross-section of black attorneys focused on professional development and community empowerment.
The Barristers' Association of Philadelphia will hold its monthly general body meeting on February 12, 2020 at the Greenberg Traurig office in Philadelphia. This session will provide a primer on becoming a Pennsylvania state or a federal judge, including invited insights from:
- Ken Murphy, Philadelphia Bar Association Judicial Selection Committee
- Rob Ross, Federal Judicial Nomination Advisory Panel
- Hon. Carolyn Nichols, PA Superior Court
- Hon. Nitza Ileana Quiñones Alejandro, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Charles Gibbs, McMonagle Perril