Brigid F. Cech Samole is the Chair of the Miami Appeals & Legal Issues Group, Co-Chair of the Miami Litigation Practice, and Co-Chair of the firm’s Global Women’s Initiative.
Brigid is an experienced appellate advocate who represents clients throughout the country in federal and state forums. She also has been the lead drafter of substantive case papers filed in the United States Supreme Court, the federal Court of Appeals, and several state supreme courts. In addition, Brigid serves as a legal advisor and legal issues advocate for complex and high-profile litigation matters and at high-stakes trials.
- Appellate practice
- Bankruptcy appeals
- Environmental and land use litigation
- Financial regulatory and compliance
- Litigation trial support
- Mass torts and multidistrict litigation
- Pharmaceutical, medical device and health care litigation
- Products liability litigation
- Securities litigation
- White collar criminal defense and fraud litigation