Alfredo J. Gonzalez focuses his practice on the areas of local government law, particularly land use, zoning, code issues, procurement and development law. He represents major developers in securing governmental approvals from large scale residential and commercial projects to single-family projects. Alfredo has also represented clients on entertainment venues including conditional use permit approvals and noise violations.
Prior to joining the firm, he was with the Miami Dade County government for more than 10 years, including serving as Chief of Policy for Miami-Dade County Commissioner Bruno A. Barreiro.
- Land use representation, including development approvals and conditional use permits
- Governmental procurement and contracting
- Governmental affairs
- County and municipal legislation
- Building department relations and permitting local government code enforcement, including noise violations and mitigation of fines
- Historic preservation
- Liquor regulations
- Joint private and public projects