Martin S. Kedziora focuses his practice on commercial litigation, business reorganization and restructuring, and creditor-debtor law, with emphasis on insolvency issues in business transactions. In his litigation practice, Martin concentrates on complex business disputes, real estate litigation, product liability litigation, collection and post-judgment proceedings, and bankruptcy-related litigation. Martin’s representations have ranged across a wide array of industries, including trucking and logistics, information technology, real estate development and management, retail, direct marketing and sales, and financial services.
Martin also counsels foreign companies and high-net-worth individuals regarding their investments and business operations in the United States, including the formation and corporate structure of U.S. subsidiaries, interplay with foreign controlled parent, risk management and other aspects of their cross-border transactions.
- Complex commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation, including foreclosures
- Product liability litigation
- Cross-border dispute resolution
- Bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation
- Business reorganization and restructuring
- Creditors' and debtors’ rights
- International business transactions