Michael J. Larson is a senior associate in Greenberg Traurig’s Miami office. He represents public and private real estate companies, institutional investors, and developers in a broad range of local and national commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of industrial, retail, senior housing, and office properties, as well as mortgage, securitized, and credit tenant loan financings, and large-scale mixed-used developments, including ground leased developments.
In addition, Michael has broad experience drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, loan documents and security instruments, including those used in portfolio transactions with assets located throughout the United States.
Furthermore, he represents landlords and tenants in office, retail, restaurant and industrial leases, including ground leases in the public-private sector.
His practice also includes representing clients in connection with structuring real estate projects, restrictive covenants, property and asset management agreements, license agreements, and various service agreements.
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions
- Ground and net leasing (representing both landlords and tenants)
- Office, industrial, and retail leasing (representing both landlords and tenants)
- Real estate finance, including credit tenant loan real estate transactions
- Corporate real estate transactions