Peter regularly represents private equity funds, such as Arlington Capital Partners, Brentwood Associates, Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., Rotunda Capital Partners LLC, Vista Equity Partners, and Washington Equity Partners. Representative matters include:
Represented Arlington Capital Partners:
- in its acquisition and subsequent sale of Micron Technologies, a leading global provider of particle size engineering technologies for bioavailability enhancement of pharmaceuticals.
- in its acquisition of Ontario Systems, a market leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) software and solutions to health care providers, outsourced RCM and accounts receivable management firms, and government clients.
Represented Brentwood Associates:
- in its acquisition, and subsequent sale, of iconic American shoemaker Allen Edmonds Corporation.
- in its acquisition, and subsequent sale, of Sundance Holdings Group, LLC, a leading multichannel direct marketer and specialty retailer of women's apparel and accessories.
Represented Clearlake Capital Group, L.P.:
- in its equity investment in EagleView Technologies, the leading provider of aerial imagery and property data analytics.
Represented Rotunda Capital Partners LLC:
- in its investment in StreetShares Inc., a leading provider of small business loans and government contract financing for businesses owned by members of the military and veterans’ community.
- in the acquisition of IF&P Foods, a leading distributor of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other essential produce items to grocers and retailers in more than 14 Midwestern states.
Represented Vista Equity Partners:
- in the combination of Superion, TriTech, and the public sector and health care business of Aptean, creating one of the largest providers of software solutions serving governmental agencies across North America.
- in connection with Vista’s investment of new capital into PowerSchool Group LLC, the leading educational technology platform for K-12 schools, in connection with Onex Corporation’s acquisition of a stake in PowerSchool from Vista.
Represented Washington Equity Partners:
- in its investment in Arc Drilling, LLC, a provider of electrical discharge machining solutions to the industrial gas turbine and aerospace engine markets.