Deborah Lotstein ^Senior Associate Deborah.Lotstein@gtlaw.com
Deborah Lotstein focuses her practice on representing Israeli insurance companies, pension funds, public and private companies, funds sponsors and private individuals in cross-border real estate transactions. Deborah advises clients with respect to investments in private equity funds, joint venture transactions, real estate acquisitions, commercial real estate loans, fund formation, and office and retail leasing.
- Real estate acquisitions
- Real estate finance
- Joint venture transactions
- Private equity funds
- Commercial leasing
- Recognized, Chambers and Partners, Corporate/M&A (Desk based Abroad in USA), 2016-2021
- Ranked, Chambers USA, "Award for Excellence, Real Estate," 2017
- Recognized, The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa > Israel: Commercial, corporate and M&A, 2017
法務博士, Georgetown University Law Center
- Notes and Comments Editor, The Tax Lawyer
- 学士号, with high honors, University of Texas at Austin
- 米国 ニューヨーク州
^ Attorneys in the Tel Aviv office do not practice Israeli law.