Elisabetta Nicolì focuses her practice on corporate law, advising Italian and international clients, including companies operating in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, financing and industrial sectors, on acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, and private equity transactions, as well as on a wide range of related corporate matters, and corporate governance issues.
She advises Italian and international clients on regulatory profiles in connection with the involvement of the Italian Banking Authority for financial intermediary and financial institutions.
She has also gained a deep experience in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts for corporate clients relating to domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Cross-border transactions
- Corporate and trade contracts
- M&A transactions
- Ongoing corporate representation
- Authorization proceedings vis-à-vis the Italian Banking Authority