Ryan D. Sharp is a registered patent attorney concentrating in intellectual property counseling. He focuses on U.S. and international patent procurement and strategy in a wide range of industries in technical fields including computer hardware and software, mechanical devices, electro-mechanical devices, medical devices, and industrial systems.
Ryan’s experience includes managing patent portfolios and procuring patents in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Korea, Japan, and Mexico. Ryan counsels U.S. and international corporations, including multinationals, startups, and individual inventors.
- Worldwide patent portfolio management, counseling, and patent procurement
- Patent due diligence including operability, infringement, and invalidity reviews
- Subject matter patent eligibility
- Technical areas of focus:
- Computer hardware and software
- Commercial and residential heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
- Industrial control systems
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing systems and devices