Adam Siegler focuses his practice on civil litigation, with an emphasis on complex real estate and business cases. He has represented a wide variety of clients in the real estate, telecommunications and manufacturing fields. His litigation experience includes jury and bench trials in both state and federal courts, arbitrations, special proceedings, writs and appeals.
- Real estate litigation, including acquisitions, brokerage claims, workouts, foreclosure and guaranty litigation
- Construction litigation, including industrial, commercial and multi-unit residential
- Partnership and corporate litigation, including closely held corporate control disputes
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS or drones) and cyber law for military, law enforcement and commercial use
- Music, film and television disputes and related intellectual property claims