Steven Sinatra is a litigator with experience in virtually all phases of complex commercial litigation and arbitration. His practice has an emphasis on creditors' rights, including large commercial mortgage foreclosures, workouts, restructuring of secured debt, and litigating disputes among purchasers, sellers and operators of commercial real property. Steven's experience also includes advising institutional lenders on the risks associated in the origination or acquisition of secured debt.
- Complex commercial state and federal court litigation
- Workouts and restructurings involving secured debt
- Complex commercial foreclosures
- Partnership, shareholder and Limited Liability Company disputes
- Business fraud
- Commercial landlord/tenant
- Appellate advocacy