SACRAMENTO – July 24, 2017 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 15 attorneys from its Sacramento, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley offices included in the 2017 edition of Northern California Super Lawyers. Of these, 10 are listed as “Super Lawyers” and five are listed as “Rising Stars.” Following is a full list of attorneys selected and their primary practice areas.
- Ian C. Ballon, Intellectual Property Litigation – Silicon Valley and Los Angeles
- Marc R. Baluda, Business and Corporate – San Francisco
- Charles S. Birenbaum, Employment & Labor – San Francisco
- Nicholas A. Brown, Intellectual Property Litigation – San Francisco
- G. Michelle Ferreira, Tax – San Francisco
- William J. Goines, Business Litigation – Silicon Valley
- Kurt A. Kappes, Business Litigation – Sacramento
- Gene Livingston, Legislative & Governmental – Sacramento
- James Mattesich, Environmental – Sacramento
- James M. Nelson, Employment & Labor – Sacramento
- Anthony J. Cortez, Business Litigation – Sacramento
- Alison M. Gathright, Mergers & Acquisitions – San Francisco
- William H. Gorrod, Tax – San Francisco
- Courtney A. Hopley, Tax – San Francisco
- Philip I. Person, Employment & Labor – San Francisco
According to the Super Lawyers website, the rankings showcase outstanding lawyers from over 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process involves independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.