Bruce I. March is Co-Chair of the Global Corporate Practice. Bruce focuses on representing private equity funds, family offices and other financial sponsors in all aspects of their investment activity, including leveraged buyouts of public and private companies, recapitalizations of private companies, growth equity investments in public and private companies and start-up investments. He also regularly counsels public and private companies, including entrepreneurial family owned businesses and portfolio companies of financial sponsors, in virtually all aspects of their business, including add on acquisitions, financing transactions, joint ventures and general corporate and corporate governance matters. His experience includes representing clients across numerous industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, consumer products, business services, and media, entertainment and technology, among others.
- Mergers and acquisitions, buyouts and recapitalizations
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Strategic transactions, including carve-outs, joint ventures and business combinations with SPACs
- Corporate governance and compliance programs
- Development and implementation of strategic business, financial and transactional plans