Bruce I. March is Co-Chair of the Global Corporate Practice and focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, private equity and venture capital transactions, and counseling boards and senior management on strategic business, corporate governance, financial and transactional matters.
- Corporate and securities
- Mergers and acquisitions, buyouts and recapitalizations
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Public and private securities offerings
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Development and implementation of strategic business, financial and transactional plans