Bruce I. March is Co-Chair of the firm’s Global Corporate Practice. Bruce focuses his practice on representing private equity funds, family offices and other financial sponsors in all aspects of their investment activity, including leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, corporate restructurings, growth equity investments and start-up financings.
He regularly counsels both public and private companies, including entrepreneurial family-owned businesses and portfolio companies of financial sponsors in all aspects of their businesses, including add-on acquisitions, financing transactions, joint ventures and general corporate and corporate governance matters. His clients operate businesses across various industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, consumer products, business services and media, entertainment and technology, among others.
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions, buyouts and recapitalizations
- Strategic transactions, including carve-outs, joint ventures and SPAC business combinations
- Distressed investments and restructurings
- Corporate governance and compliance programs
- Development and implementation of strategic business, financial and transactional plans