Dr. Kyle D. Chen represents technology companies in patent disputes from inception through trial and post-trial proceedings. Dr. Chen also handles appeals before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. In addition, he has dealt with matters brought before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and the International Trade Commission (ITC).
Dr. Chen has broad educational and professional experience in electrical, mechanical, and industrial engineering arts, in fields ranging from semiconductor fabrication, computer science, and manufacturing systems, to electro-mechanical integration, and operations management.
- Patent disputes in federal district and appellate courts
- Patent disputes before International Trade Commission
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board litigation
- Inter Partes Review (IPR)
- Covered Business Method (CBM)
- Post-Grant Review