For more than a decade, Abigail A. Clapp has defended individuals, publicly traded companies, and closely held corporations in white collar criminal matters, government investigations and highly sensitive corporate internal investigations. Abby routinely has matters before the Department of Justice, SEC, IRS, and various Attorneys General and state regulatory bodies.
- White collar criminal litigation
- Corporate internal investigations and compliance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Representation of individuals and corporations in grand jury investigations
- Medicare fraud, Medicaid fraud, and Anti-Kickback Act