Douglas E. Arend focuses his practice on commodity futures, derivatives and securities, with an emphasis on managed funds. He represents registered and exempt investment advisers, commodity pools and hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, introducing brokers, futures commission merchants and broker-dealers. Douglas concentrates on complex transactional and regulatory matters, including public and private offerings, fund formation, business structuring, registration and compliance. His public fund experience includes SEC registered offerings, and compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, the Dodd-Frank Act, the Commodity Exchange Act and CFTC regulations.
- Commodity futures, derivatives and securities
- Fund formation and business structuring
- Private placements
- Compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, the Dodd-Frank Act,
- Hedge Funds and commodity pools
- Broker-dealers and investment advisers