Brian T. LowerOf Counsel Brian.Lower@gtlaw.com
Orlando 直线电话 +1 407.254.2608 电话 +1 407.420.1000
Brian T. Lower represents clients in hospitality and resort acquisition law. Brian has deep experience in real estate and business acquisitions, development, hospitality business operations, national brand management, real estate sales, and financing.
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, he served for 26 years as executive vice president and general counsel for one of the largest nationally branded vacation ownership companies in the world, with more than 6,000 employees and 30 resorts, where he managed a large in-house legal department focused on employment law, regulatory compliance, litigation management, and complex finance transactions.
- Resort and business acquisitions
- Timeshare, vacation ownership and condominium acquisition, development and operation
- Resort management legal operations
- Land use and environmental law
- Timeshare, condominium and real estate associations
- Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated, 1995-2021
- Registered Resort Professional, 1996
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.S.B.A., with Honors, University of Florida