Andrzej Wysokiński is head of the firm’s Warsaw banking & finance practice. He specializes and has over 20 years of experience in complex domestic, international and cross-border finance transactions, bankruptcy and financial restructuring, M&A, private equity and dispute resolution (as counsel or arbitrator). He has been recognized as one of the leading lawyers in Poland in Polish and international legal directories and rankings.
- Acquisition and leveraged finance
- Bankruptcy and financial restructuring
- M&A, Private equity
- Commercial, financial services and securities litigation
- International dispute resolution
- International commercial and investment arbitration