Internet, Mobile and Digital Law Year in Review: What You Need to Know for 2021 and Beyond, presented by Ian Ballon, Shareholder and Co-Chair of GT's Global IP & Technology Practice Group.
- Click here to access the CLE Webinar Affidavit form. Once completed with the CLE code, please email to Hoffman_RSVP@gtlaw.com.
- Click here to access the Program Evaluation form.
Webinar is now available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA and NY.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- Internet, Mobile and Digital Law Year in Review
- How Working from Home May Change Federal Court Litigation for the Better
- Defending Data Privacy Class Action Litigation
- California’s IOT Law On The Security Of Connected Devices
- Data Scraping, Database Protection And The Use Of Bots And Artificial Intelligence To Gather Content And Information
- Defending Security Breach Class Action Litigation
- Mobile And Internet Contract Formation And Enforcement
- DMCA Safe Harbors: An Analysis Of The Statute And Case Law
- Antitrust Restrictions On Technology Companies And Electronic Commerce
- The Good Samaritan Exemption — Section 230 Of The CDA
- Links (Including Embedded Links) – In General
- Website And Mobile App Accessibility Under The Ada