David E. BealeAssociate David.Beale@gtlaw.com
David Beale is a member of the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig's Chicago office. David concentrates his practice on fund formation and investment management. His experience includes preparation and review of private fund offering documents and related governmental filings, as well as researching regulatory matters under the Investment Adviser/Company Acts of 1940.
In addition, David has government and private sector experience. While in law school, David interned with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in the Divisions of Investment Management, Examinations, and Enforcement. And before law school, he worked at TD Ameritrade, where he obtained Series 7 & 63 securities licenses.
- Relationship Manager, TD Ameritrade, 2017-2018
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2020-2022
- Honors Intern — Division of Examinations (FINRA & Securities Industry Oversight Group), 2022
- Honors Intern — Division of Investment Management (Office of Chief Counsel), 2021
- Honors Intern — Division of Enforcement, 2021
- Honors Intern — Division of Examinations (Investment Advisor/Investment Company Group), 2020
- Equity Research Analyst, Southern Methodist University, Underwood Endowment (2018-2019)
Anerkennung durch den Markt
- Volunteer, Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago - Lawyers in the Classroom
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- Training & Development Editor, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy
- M.S., Finance, Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business
- B.B.A., Economics, University of Central Arkansas