Ronald HollandShareholder Ron.Holland@gtlaw.com
Ron Holland litigates on behalf of employers in state and federal courts, focusing on wage and hour class actions, whistleblower suits, breach of contract, accusations of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other complex labor and employment matters. He defends employers nationwide in proceedings before state and federal governmental agencies, including the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), the California Labor Commissioner, and the U.S. Department of Labor.
Ron’s clients span a range of industries, including retail, entertainment, automotive, aviation, paper production, manufacturing, printing, health care, warehousing, and the gig economy.
Ron’s traditional labor practice focuses on labor arbitrations, unfair labor practice and representation hearings, collective bargaining negotiations, and federal court litigation. He serves as lead negotiator in contract negotiations and handles representation and unfair labor practice cases before the NLRB. Ron counsels Fortune 500 companies on labor strategy, union organizing, and responding to union-backed corporate campaigns. Prior to the issuance of the new election rules in 2015, Ron prepared comments to the proposed rules and also testified in Washington D.C. before the NLRB.
Anerkennung durch den Markt
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, 2010-2023
- “Lawyer of the Year,” Labor Law – Management, San Francisco, 2021 and 2023
- Selected, Labor Law – Management, 2010-2023
- Selected, Employment Law – Individuals, 2010-2023
- Selected, Litigation – Labor and Employment, 2010-2023
- Selected, Employment Law – Management, 2010-2023
- Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2021 and 2022
- Listed, The Legal 500 United States, Labor & Employment, 2020-2022
- Listed, Benchmark Litigation, “Labor & Employment Stars,” 2020
- Selected, Labor Relations Institute, “Top 100 Labor Attorneys in the United States,” 2006-2017
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.S., Cornell University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States