Boosting A Down Economy By Spurring Development
Understandably, State and City leaders have had to pause real estate development projects to manage the pandemic, but federal stimulus dollars, even if they come, are not a substitute for bold new ideas to keep NYC thriving.
Join us for a “Pop-Up” Roundtable Discussion about ways to accelerate new real estate development projects, even as the term-limited City government has only 18 months to process ULURP applications and dash to finish its commitment to create affordable housing.
- Vicki Been, Deputy Mayor of Housing and Economic Development
- Louise Carroll, Commissioner, Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- Hal Fetner, President & CEO, Fetner Properties
- Paimaan Lodhi, Senior Vice President, REBNY
- Ed Wallace, Former NYC Councilmember and Former VP, Boston Properties; Co-Chair, Greenberg Traurig NYC
- Mark Weprin, Former NYC Councilmember; Former Zoning Sub-Committee Chair; Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Sam NeJame, Chair, Greenberg Traurig’s NYS Government Law & Policy Practice
- Jim Whelan, President, REBNY