On this PLI 1-Hour program, GT's Tiffany S. Fordyce and Ryan P. O'Connor will discuss considerations to remote working and best practices for employers navigating this new normal.
- Application of State Laws Where Employees Work Remotely in a Different Jurisdiction from the Employer [20 minutes]
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Other Employment-Related Laws
- State Income Tax Withholding
- Employer Expense Reimbursement Obligations for Remote Work [15 minutes]
- Employee Accommodations for Remote Work [15 minutes]
- Adopting Remote Work Policies to Address These Considerations [10 minutes]