Boston, MA 02110
More than 70 attorneys in Greenberg Traurig's Boston office practice in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, corporate, emerging technology, energy, environmental, gaming, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate.
Our attorneys have wide-ranging legal and industry experience and we pride ourselves on having a thorough knowledge of our community, its culture, its neighborhoods, and its politics. Several attorneys have held senior government positions prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, including: U.S. Ambassador to Portugal; Mayor of Providence, Rhode Island; U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts; Deputy Chief Legal Counsel to the Governor of Massachusetts; General Counsel to the Massachusetts Secretary of Labor; and Counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities.
For more information about our Boston office, please feel free to reach out to our Boston office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
Our firm culture is built on a strong tradition of community service, which we consider an integral part of our practice and the Boston office. Accordingly, our attorneys hold leadership positions or are otherwise actively involved in a variety of civic, professional, and charitable organizations throughout the Greater Boston community and nationally.
- Alliance for Early Success
- Anti-Defamation League
- Best Buddies
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Catholic Charities of Boston
- City Year
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Jewish Vocational Services (JVS Boston)
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Museum of Science, Boston
- Operation A.B.L.E. of Greater Boston, Inc.
- The Boston Harbor Association
- The Home for Little Wanderers