In commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of Greenberg Traurig Mexico City, GT is presenting a virtual interactive discussion on Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) in Mexico and Latin America, recent market trends and how companies and investors can leverage the opportunities provided by SPACs. This program is taking place on Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. CDT.
- Antonio Peña , Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig Miami
- Alan Annex, Shareholder and Co-Chair, Global Corporate Practice Group, Greenberg Traurig Miami
- Mauro Conijeski, Managing Director, Early Bird Capital
- Steven Levine, CEO, Early Bird Capital
- Jorge Combe, Co-Founder, DD3
- Alberto Adura, CEO, Bite