Francesco Horvat focuses his practice on restructuring and insolvency matters, debt restructurings and turnarounds processes, distressed acquisitions and sales, and litigation.
He advises Italian and international companies on a variety of legal issues concerning their day-to-day activity, on corporate and commercial law as well as on insolvency proceedings and crisis management.
During his career he handled several disputes relating to various aspects of civil law, commercial law, corporate law, and bankruptcy law.
- Business reorganization and restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions involving financially distressed entities and/or assets
- Out-of-Court restructurings
- Arrangement with creditors
- NPLs and UTPs management
- Directors’ liability actions
- Commercial litigation