Davide Pozzoli focuses his practice on civil litigation as well as domestic and cross-border arbitration. He regularly represents clients in matters involving the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards. He also advises on issues involving conflict of laws and other jurisdictional conflicts, as well as international judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters.
Davide is an experienced civil litigator, representing national and foreign companies of all sizes and across a range of industries before trial and appellate courts and arbitral tribunals throughout Italy. His clients range from apparel distributors to manufacturers and lessors of electric generators, from luxury hotels to trustees in bankruptcy, and from automotive suppliers to sales agencies in the telecommunications and internet sectors.
- Litigation and arbitrations
- Mediation and other ADR
- Commercial, agency, and distribution disputes
- Contract and tort actions
- Intellectual property and unfair competition
- Actions in ejectment
- Claims in bankruptcy
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Conflict of laws and jurisdictions