Denise M. Rosenthal represents lenders in residential mortgage foreclosure actions and workouts, commercial foreclosure actions and workouts, and quiet title actions. She also defends consumer finance claim actions involving a range of lending, real estate, collection and trade practices statutes.
- Truth in Lending Act
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act
- Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act
- Mortgage loan origination and loan servicing issues
- Contested mortgage foreclosures