MIAMI – June 29, 2022 – Eighteen attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. are recognized in Florida Trend magazine’s 2022 Legal Elite.
Legal Elite, now in its 19th year, is an annual list showcasing Florida’s top lawyers as chosen by their peers. Fewer than 2% of lawyers practicing in Florida are selected to appear on the list.
This year, six Greenberg Traurig shareholders received special honors as members of the Legal Elite Hall of Fame, a distinguished group of attorneys who have earned consistently top rankings for at least 10 years. The six attorneys are Miami Shareholders Burt Bruton, Gary A. Saul, and Elliot H. Scherker; Tampa Shareholders Richard C. McCrea Jr. and David B. Weinstein; and Tallahassee Shareholder Barry Richard.
In addition, Shareholders Ryan T. Hopper, Enjoliqué Aytch Lett, and Jay A. Yagoda are recognized in the “Up and Comers” category. Respected by their peers for excellence in the legal field, Up and Comers are attorneys under 40 who represent the future of the legal profession in Florida, according to the publication.
The nomination process for Legal Elite is open to all Florida Bar members, who are asked to “name attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others.”
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are listed as Florida Trend Legal Elite 2022 honorees:
- Fred E. Karlinsky, Insurance
- Burt Bruton, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Sabrina R. Gallo, Civil Trial
- Yosbel A. Ibarra, International Law
- Alexandra Bach Lagos, Civil Trial
- Enjoliqué Aytch Lett, Commercial Litigation, Up and Comer
- Francisco O. Sanchez, Commercial Litigation
- Gary A. Saul, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Elliot H. Scherker, Appellate, Hall of Fame
- Jay A. Yagoda, Appellate, Up and Comer
- Barry Richard, Commercial Litigation, Hall of Fame
- John K. Londot, Commercial Litigation
- Jordan L. Behlman, Criminal Law
- Michael G. Cooke, Environmental & Land Use
- Ryan T. Hopper, Litigation, Up and Comer
- Gregory W. Kehoe, Business Law
- Richard C. McCrea Jr., Labor & Employment, Hall of Fame
- David B. Weinstein, Environmental & Land Use, Hall of Fame
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2400 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm, often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono, reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021. The firm is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, NLJ 250, and Law360 (US) 400. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage. Web: www.gtlaw.com.